Copper on Carbon Nanotubes (CNT)
Electrically conductive copper solution for printing addressable electrodes and contacts for sensing and heater applications (eCNT)*. Compatible with screen printing ontreated Carbon Nanotube surfaces and drying in hot air.
- Two component, 24 hours pot life
- Sheet resistance: 25-30mΩ/□/mil
- High current compatible, fast response heating
- Drying:170˚C for 5-10 minutes
- Solder able
* eCNT is a complete materials package solution in development for manufacturing of CNT-based heating devices for electric vehicles and aviation.